Monday 28 April 2014

What’s done is DONE..

It’s end of April 2014

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

Broken this fragile thing now
And I can’t,
I can’t pick up the pieces
And I’ve thrown my words all around
But I can’t
I can’t give you a reason
I feel so broken up
And I give
I just want to tell you so you know

Here I go
So dishonestly
Leave a note
For you my only one
And I know
You can see right through me
So let me go
And you will find someone


Telah tiba waktu dan masa
Pujuk lah hati terima rela
Kasih manusia tidak terkekal lama
Kasih abadi milik yang ESA


Sibukkan diri berharap padaNYA
Moga diizin tenanglah jiwa
Bermohon agar diganti gembira
Lebih baik lebih sempurna


Jadikan ia sebagai iktibar
Panduan dan didikan menuju keberkatan
Kecewa sementara sakit sebentar
Bahagia menanti pasti berkekalan


Bukalah hati bukalah jiwa
Jauhkan diri dari murkaNYA
Jalan dipilih beingat berkira
Agar kekal hingga ke JannahNYA.



-Izy Aznuran-
move on

No comments:

Post a Comment